Post of Pharmacist in Central Hospital Northern Railway New Delhi February 2011

Name of Post: Pharmacist
Medical Category: C-2
No. of Post: 02 posts (SC)
Salary: Rs. 10,160/- per month.

Essential Qualification: 10 + 2 in Science or its equivalent with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council.

Age Limit: 20-35 years
Age Limit including relaxation provisions:

For all the above vacancies, the age limit will be reckoned as on 01-01-2011

1. The upper Age limit will be relaxed subject to the production of requisite certificates by Five years for SC in possession of valid certificates issued by the appropriate authority.

2. Widows and Divorced women who have judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried will be given relaxation as per rules

3. The candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of Jan 80 to the 31st day of Dec 89 will be given relaxation in age limit as per extant rules.

Other terms and conditions:

Eligible SC and Kashmiri migrants candidates must apply with the attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by appropriate authority and should bring original certificate at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed in the said interview.

Eligible candidates must apply with the attested photocopies of educational qualification,

Technical Qualification, extra qualification and experience certificate of working experience, if any and should bring original certificates at the time of interview.

Any type of judicial matter will be subject to jurisdiction of Delhi Court.

The applications received after closing date, for any reason whatsoever, will not be considered. Speed Post/Courier/Registered Post envelopes will not be acknowledged / accepted.

The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on Notice Board, Northern Railway, Central Hospital,  New Delhi on 3rd March, 2011

These contract engagements is for all Division / Unit of Northern Railway (i.e. for all Division / Units on full time contract)

The candidate should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PHARMACIST ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS IN NORTHERN RAILWAY CENTRAL HOSPITAL NEW DELHI” on the top of envelope containing the application.

Incomplete application received from the candidates will not be considered.

i) No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.

j) Selection will be through the process of walk in interview basis. The walk in interview will be held from 21st March, 2011

k) No separate call letters will be issued for interview.

Last Date: 11th March, 2011 at 17.00 hrs.

The candidate should send application duly filled in all respect along with required documents through ORDINARY POST only, so as to reach office of the Medical Director, Northern Railway Central Hospital Basant Lane New Delhi 110055 within the closing date. However, the application can be dropped in Box kept in Room No. 25, Northern Railway Central Hospital Basant Lane, New Delhi 110055

For more details Advertisement, qualification and other important information and prescribed application format please see Times of India News paper 22-2-2011.

Share with Other Job Seekers
[BlogMarks] [del.icio.us] [Digg] [diigo] [Faves] [folkd.com] [Furl] [Google] [LinkedIn] [Mister Wong] [Mixx] [MySpace] [Newsvine] [OnlyWire] [Propeller] [Reddit] [Simpy] [Sphinn] [Spurl] [Squidoo] [Technorati] [Twitter] [Windows Live] [Yahoo!] [Email]

Visitors Searched for following Terms

>>>pharmacist vacancy 2011; pharmacist government jobs 2011; pharmacist vacancy in railway 2011; pharmacist govt jobs; rajasthan pharmacist vacancy 2011; pharmacist jobs in railway 2011; pharmacist vacancy in rajasthan 2011; govt pharmacist jobs; govt pharmacist vacancy 2011; government pharmacist jobs 2011;
This entry was posted in Consultant Jobs, Jobs in Delhi, Medical Jobs. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Post of Pharmacist in Central Hospital Northern Railway New Delhi February 2011

1. bivha Dey says:

Respected Sir, I have completed my M.Pharma in Pharmacetics, I have 1 trs experience in Alkem , sikkim in QC Dept, If you have any Requirement in you Company then plz contact me on this number (**** please do not post your mobile number here)

2. Rakesh kumar singh says:

Respected sir,
    i finished my Diploma in pharmacy in 2010,with 74% i searching pharmacist job.
    and now i am working as medical rep. upto 7 month.when any vacancy for pharmacist post
    kindly please informe to me.
    Rakesh kumar singh

3. G.palani murugan says:

dear sir
    i am comp my d.pharm (2003-2005 with 65%) and also comp my b.pharm (2006-2009 with 68%) now ia am working as taaning as baxter(india) if any jobs opening n govt hosp pl z inform me my mob no is90959-40133

4. MOHMMAD RAFAY says:

Respected Sir, i have complete my D.Pharmacy I have first experience in Murcury Lab. BUDAUN H.Q. if you have you any requirement in you company than please contact me.

5. umesh sharda says:

sir, i have completed my d.pharmacy.if u have any recuiretment, plz contact me

6. rakshama naik says:

sir, i hve completed my b.pharm with 65 percent. if you have any recruitment then please contact me…

7. shweta says:

respected sir,recently i have completed my b.pharm in 2011 and i have also done d.pharma from delhi university(DIPSAR).i am looking for pharmacist job if there is any vacancy for pharmacist.
    so please kindly inform me
    shweta

8. vishal verma says:

Dear sir,
    I have completed B.pharm degree from uptu in 2008,now i am in pharma company but i need govt. job. so plz if you have any vacancy plz reply me above e-mail address.
    Thanks

9. HI SIR I COMPLIET B. PHARMA IN 2011 NOW I AM MR IN COSME HELTH CAIR SO PLZ ANY VACANCY IN GOVT THEN REPLY ABOVE e MAIL THANKS

10. ARUN KUMAR JAIN says:

My daughter has completed her B.Pharma. Now she wants to do full time clinical research(two year) course/M Pharma through G PAT kindly tell about entrance exam procedure & approved institute in I NDIA

11. ajay kumar patel says:

Respected Sir, I have complete my d.pharma.I have first experience in apollo hospital bilaspur (c.g. ).and other experience on jindal power limited tamnar (c.g.) my contact no.9301802421.

12. Pravin patil says:

Dear sir I have completed B-Pharm in 2010 please contact

13. vinodkumar says:

pharmacist with 7 years experience

14. poonam says:

sir,i complete my b. pharma or d. pharma in 2011 if you have any government pharmacist vaccancy than pls contect me mob no 9509068933

15. dear sir myself vikrant rawat done d. pharm worked with apollo hospital sarita vihar as a ward pharmacist for one year and three months presently working in fortis vasant kunj my cont no is 8447041716 is thre any job for me plz contact me

16. Bhagat Ram Satnami says:

sir,i complete my d. pharma in 2007 if you have any government pharmacist vaccancy than pls contect me mob no 9669729839

17. rajiv kumar says:

plz inform to me any posts in pharmacists at punjab haryana rajasthan thank you

18. JAGADISH says:

Respected sir,
    I complete my Diploma in pharmacy in2009-2010 with 71%.I searching for pharmacist job and now i am working as pharmacist in HCG NMR CURIE CENTRE OF ONCOLOGY HUBLI.Before that i worked in SANJAY MEDICALS & GENERAL STORES upto 7 month. SO kindly please inform me to if any vacancy are find.

Thanks & Regards
    JAGADISH V R
    Pharmacist.
    HCG NMR CURIE CENTRE OF ONCLOGY
    HUBLI>

19. RAJESH BHATI says:

sir,i complete my D. pharma , if you have any government pharmacist vaccancy than pls contect me mob no 9460525901

20. mahaveer sharma says:

Dear sir,I have completed B.pharma,experience in pharmaceutical marketing 4year,if you have suitable job for me ,contact me by mail

21. rekha kumari says:

respected sir
    i have completed diploma in pharmacy 2007 nd 4 year experience in retailing

if u have any govt pharmacist vacancy plz contact me

22. raju says:

respected sir,
    i have completed diploma in pharmacy 2008.
    if you have any govt pharmacist jobe for me, plz contact me my email id.
    THANKING SIR,

23. sir,i complete my D. pharma , if you have any government pharmacist vaccancy than pls contect me mob n 8094511245

24. madan lal panwar says:

sir , i m completed my B. PHARMA . I have work exp. in ajanta pharma as medi.rep. if u have any pharmacist govt. vacancy plz contact me

25. yogesh singh chauhan says:

dear sir my self Yogesh singh chauhan i have done diploma in pharmacy in dehradoon 2008, now i m student of B.pharm final year.
    if u have any govt job plz contect me.

26. kohinoor khan says:

respected sir/madam,
    i have completed my b.pharm(2006-2010)with 71% marks, now i m pursuing m.pharm. pls send me information if you have any govt pharmacist vacancy,than contact me 9713110626.

27. Prince Kumar Jain says:

Respected sir, I am prince jain and I have completed B. Pharma in 2009 with 66% agg and has a experience in a medical store of all drugs.
    Sir please give a chance to explore me in medical science. I am waiting for your response.
    so please, if u have any govt job so please contact me.( ph no 09826262368)
    THANKS

28. PALLAVI,MPALLAVI86@GMAIL.COM says:

I am completed my D.Pharm course in 2007, so kindly please replay any one of the government pahrmacy vaccany.

29. amit says:

Respected sir, I am amit mittal and I have completed B. Pharma in 2009 with 60% agg and has a experience in a medical representative in pharma company.
    Sir please give a chance to explore me in medical scienceand pharma field.and any one of the government pahrmacy vaccany(like railway,esic nhrm etc). I am waiting for your response.
    so please, if u have any govt job so please contact me.( ph no Removed)
    THANKS

30. ROBIN GUPTA says:

I am completed my D.pharma course in 2008-09 kindly please reply any one of the government pharmacy vaccancy

31. rajeev ranjan sharma says:

Dear,
    sir,
    i have completed my Bpharm graduation and also have 2 yrs experience in marketing

32. I have 10′years experience on Hospital and Retail pharmacy . So kindly replay any one of the government pharmacist vaccancy. Please inform my email address. Thank you